Help - Give me a Home Assistant

5:10 PM

(0) Comments

Last month I got a back sprain when I lifted my Cannon Printer trying to transfer it to another location. I did not know I am not that strong anymore. I thought I had retained my usual energy when I in my thirties.

The xray result says, there was a displacement of I don't remember the medical term typed on the reading but I was told to be ready wearing a body brace. As of now I can't sleep lying down on my side; I should be flat on bed so that the displacement will not turn serious. But as it is, one gallon of water is too heavy for me. I back aches whenever I lift something heavy or when I sit for long hours in front of the computer.

I would really appreciate an assistant in all my activities.


Add to Technorati Favorites

Maree Tee

, ,

0 Responses to "Help - Give me a Home Assistant"

Post a Comment