The Most Sought After Comfort Zone

1:35 PM

(0) Comments

It's been three years now since I retired (early retirement option) from my office position in an international organization based in Manila. I thought I will enjoy the rest of my life because there is no more traffic in the morning, no more difficult boss, and no more credit card collectors. I was wrong. I miss the morning traffic and the difficult boss. I miss wearing blazers for an office wardrobe. While I did not escape the credit card collectors. For my existing cards, collectors call me at home. Some representatives of credit card companies call to offer credit cards. I learned to ignore them.

I wish I could work again in an office. I am tired of being an interim caregiver. I am not a typical retiree who is satisfied doing nothing. I feel I will die early without a gainful job. Can someone else help me please.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Maree Tee

,

0 Responses to "The Most Sought After Comfort Zone"

Post a Comment