Pearl of the Pacific Boracay - 25% Discount

10:57 AM

(0) Comments

I have a one-bedroom unit at the Pearl of the Pacific Boracay which was acquired through the time share scheme. My entitlement is once every 2 years for a maximum of 4 days stay. This year I would have an entitlement again. The problem is Raffy's health. I cannot bring him there. I plan to rent it out to interested occupants. The rate is 25% discount the regular hotel rate (hillside accommodation and without airport transfers). Two weeks reservation (and full payment) is required. Those interested may get in touch with us through email: mrtordecillas [at] yahoo [dot] com [dot] ph or through a comment to this post.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Maree Tee

, ,

0 Responses to "Pearl of the Pacific Boracay - 25% Discount"

Post a Comment